• What personal information do we collect from the people that use our extension?
We do not collect personal information from users.
• What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our site?
We only provide articles and information. We do not collect personal information from visitors of our site. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers etc.
• What non-personally identifiable information do we collect the people that use our extension?
To ensure the proper functioning of this extension, we may use it cookies, local storage or synch storage or other similar technology. This is non-personal data.
• We may use non-personally identifiable information we collect in the following ways:
To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of product offerings in which you are most interested.
• Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
• Third-party links
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our site.
• Where are the personal settings of extension users stored?
Extension settings is stored locally on user computer and synchronized (transferred to servers) to user personal account. This data is not public available online on the Internet.
Last Edited on 18 August 2017.
• Contact information